Friday, May 10, 2013

Crushing on Wood and Iron Chandeliers

Ever since seeing the gorgeous wood and iron chandelier used in the HGTV 2013 Smart Home, I have been slightly obsessed with finding one to hang above my breakfast table.
Via
I don't think I had actually noticed them before now, but I love the mix of rustic iron with the whitewashed wood.

Via
I love that they go from super simple to very ornate and they seem to range in price as much as they range in style.  
Via
I have seen some that you can actually make and others that I wish I could...
Via
The curvy lines mixed with the carvings in the wood...beautiful!  Here are my top picks so far:


1.  Via South of Market
2.  Via Andella Home
3.  Via The Designer Inside's Blog
4.  Via Coastal Cottage Home



I love, love #4, but it is definitely out of my price range.   The second is super cute and simple and might be perfect for a tiny breakfast nook.  What do you think?  Which would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment