Saturday, February 23, 2013

Houzz Love

My dear sweet mother-in-law introduced me to my new favorite app, Houzz, just a few short months ago and through Houzz I have fallen in love!!!  After countless hours of pouring over pictures of designer rooms, I stumbled upon this jewel! (my new love:)
   I love the coastal charm, brick drive, and the beautiful wooden door.
Gorgeous!
Reclaimed heart of pine flooring runs throughout the house.
Soft neutrals give the bedroom a relaxing feel.
And for me, the true inspiration in this home...the kitchen
 with its high contrast between the cabinets and counter tops,
the stainless steel accents, and the ceiling!
I adore the glass doors on upper cabinets,
the wall of windows,
and the sparkly, white backsplash made from
 Crossville Tile Inc. / Savoy Gloss collection / Color VS130 White / 1x2 mosaic tiles.
To me, this is the perfect blend of classic, cottage/coastal chic.
And it is what caused me to fall in love with this house!!!
I can definitely imagine sitting here and enjoying a nice, tall glass of lemonade:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment