Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Blog Inspired

I have blogged off and on for years. Classroom blogs. Professional development posts. Stories about faith and friends. I love both reading and writing blogs. They provide a snapshot in time. A diary of sorts. A collection of ideas. I see inspiring images all the time. Sometimes I tear out a page from a favorite magazine or snap a quick pic with my phone. Then, without fail when I am looking for THAT picture, I can't seem to remember exactly where I put it:) Lately, I have been capturing images with my iPad. While I am enjoying creating my own digital library that I can flip through like a favorite magazine, my memory is filling up fast. With this blog, I hope to create a limitless scrapbook of style ideas, house and garden inspirations, things to try, and places to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment